HUNTERS*ELITEJD*
HUNTERS*ELITEJD*
HUNTERS*ELITEJD*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUNTERS*ELITEJD*

Fun joy War learn and lots more about ELITEJD *Hunters ALLi *

HomeالبوابةLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get banned for dummys guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordART

SwordART

عدد المساهمات : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 2013-01-28
العمر : 38

How to get banned for dummys guide Empty
PostSubject: How to get banned for dummys guide   How to get banned for dummys guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 am

The following extra rules are now put in affect for the server:

1. Do NOT Troll, bully, players, This is manly in World Chat, or common chat as it causes tons of issue's for the server. Doing it at all is drama in its self so just don't do it.....
2. Do not cause drama In World Chat/Common Chat, this includes sexual/Racist comments.
3. Keep war and PvP drama out of World Chat and Common chat.
4, Do not pk people doing teirs/aff/chroma, doing so will get you banned for a week,
5. Spawn killing will not be tolerated, you will be banned for 3 days.
6. Ruining peoples wars/ events will give you a 3 hour ban
7. respect players when they bot, You can kill them, however if you get too many complaints we will ask you to slow down, if we continue to get complaints we will investigate the issue, and you may get a day ban.
8. Do not use transform Gems in PvP! doing so will have you banned for a day, no warning.
9. Using fused esper skills ex: "Stun, Sil" in pvp can have you banned! Do not use it in pvp. You are welcome to use the old fused espers JUST USE THE DEFAULT SKILL FOR IT. using it once, youll be warned. 2nd time is a perma charracter ban. - Rule added due t fairness of pvp

----
Breaking these rules will first get you an hour mute, 2nd time a 1 day ban, third time a 1 week ban, last time is perm ban.
The first mute may not apply to most people as you have already used it.
This list may be updated without warning so please keep an eye on the rules.

Post taken from original forum
Last edited by Lyra(GM); 01-25-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Back to top Go down
VETOX
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 10

PostSubject: opsy me :D    How to get banned for dummys guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 am

i didn't new have of these rules tho:D , lol Thx Alot SWORD Very Happy
will help alot new ppl from not getting banned by our beloved GMs Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
https://hunters.iftopic.com
Ronan
Admin
Admin
Ronan

عدد المساهمات : 5
العمر : 32
الموقع : Romania

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned for dummys guide   How to get banned for dummys guide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:56 pm

i wouldent worry about it no one reads rules anymore now a days lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get banned for dummys guide   How to get banned for dummys guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get banned for dummys guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUNTERS*ELITEJD* :: Hunters ELITEJD :: announcements-
Jump to: